Player Registration for the 2020 Winter is now open!
There is a new system which is provided by the league so you will have to go there and setup an account and register if you don’t have an account already. Click the button below to get started:
Please note: Rangers Baseball recommends using incognito mode if using a shared / public PC.REGISTER FOR WINTER
Information about the new registration process
The new league registration system unfortunately has issues with certain web browsers. To minimise issues the following is recommended:
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox browsers to complete your registration
- Please DO NOT attempt to register using Internet Explorer or Safari
- Always select “Registering Someone Else“, unless you are an adult player registering to play yourself
Steps to Register a Player
Once you click onto the dedicated Rangers registration link you will complete the following steps:
- Create a new account (or log in if you already have an account)
- Add basic player details
- Select your registration products. All products which are required will be pre-selected for you
- A few more miscellaneous details (Emergency contact details, etc)
- Summary of what you are registering for
- Payment by credit card or PayPal (if paying via PayPal, after having selected this option and entering your PayPal information, confirm payment by clicking ‘Pay Now’)
- Confirmation. You will now receive an order number and a welcome email to your designated email address.
For more information regarding Seniors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Start Date & Times
Typically draws will not be available until the week of the first round and are subject to change especially early in the season. You are encouraged to visit the PCBL or RHBL website respectively to check for updates and changes to the draws once they become available.
- www.pcbaseballleague.org – Seniors
- www.rhbl.com.au – Juniors
- www.pcbaseballleague.org/masters/ – Masters